We are looking for creative individuals to join our design studio in the Pennines, West Yorkshire, and would love to hear from you! Our small office is made up of a friendly team working collaboratively and creatively within a broad network of like-minded built environment professionals, to achieve the delivery of sustainable and unique places. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a broad range of projects across a variety of scales within the UK. Examples of projects include public realm design in Calderdale, Stafford Market Square and Fitzherbert Community Centre, Brighton.
Please have a look at our Projects to understand more about our work and approach.
- Post-graduate qualification in Landscape Architecture
- A passion for inclusive and sustainable landscape architecture;
- Strong graphic, written, and verbal communication skills;
- An adaptable, friendly person who is capable of taking responsibility for their own work and projects, or a willingness to work towards this;
- Experience in using Adobe Suite and CAD/Vectorworks Software;
- Someone who is flexible and open to working on a variety of projects and wanting to gain experience across the discipline.
- Eligible to work in the UK, possess any relevant visas and be fluent in spoken and written English.
- Working in the thriving village Slaithwaite with good links to Manchester and Leeds.
- We can offer a great life-work balance with flexible/hybrid/part-time working available if necessary.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience.
- Support towards CMLI and mentoring if required.
- We are an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your CV and some examples of work to:
Deadline: Monday 4th July